Do you have any idea that your Daewoo DVD remote can be used to operate other devices? If you wish to discover the wonders your DVD remote can do, this article will show you. Using the Daewoo DVD universal remote codes, you can set up everything and start to control a number of devices. To do this, you only have to program Daewoo DVD remote with the help of unique codes specific for each device. Once you have successfully set up the process, you can eliminate the hassles of using numerous remote controls. Start searching for the exact code which matches to the device you wish to program and experience how convenient things are!
- 1 Daewoo DVD Universal Remote Codes List
- 2 How to Program Daewoo DVD Universal Remote
- 3 How to Program Daewoo DVD Universal Remote Without Codes
- 4 How to Program Daewoo DVD Universal Remote With Manual Method
- 5 How to Program Daewoo DVD Universal Remote With Code Search
Daewoo DVD Universal Remote Codes List
Check it out the detailed list of Daewoo universal remote codes and use the specific one to program the preferred device. Across several universal remote brands and models, there is one unique code you need to choose. You need to be careful when selecting the right code because every model and brand corresponds to a specific code. Find the exact Daewoo DVD player codes from the below list:
Daewoo DVD Player Universal 3 Digit Remote Codes
Daewoo DVD Player Universal 5 Digit Remote Codes
20833, 20869, 20784, 20705, 20770, 21169, 21172, 21234, 21242, 21441, 21443, 30869, 31169, 31172, 50608, 53405, 51114, 52813, 53813
Daewoo DVD Player Universal 4 Digit Remote Codes
0770, 0872, 1906, 1441, 0213, 0705, 0869, 0784, 0833, 1169, 1172, 1234, 1242, 1443, 0714, 2187, 1436, 1483, 1918, 0440, 0441, 0444, 0971, 0965, 0065, 0345, 1115, 1285, 1385, 0732, 0741, 0797, 0860, 0896, 1933, 2015, 2036, 2084, 2219, 2407, 2413, 2438, 2039, 2058, 2062, 2137, 2138, 2190, 3375, 3385, 3390, 3471, 3472, 3536, 3613, 0645, 0745, 0046, 0798, 0198, 6027, 6031, 6036, 6045, 6078, 6080, 6081, 6155, 6156, 6159, 6230, 3165, 3464
How to Program Daewoo DVD Universal Remote
There is nothing to worry about if you are clueless of setting up your Daewoo universal remote. We will be guiding you on how to program your Daewoo DVD remote. After you have successfully set up the remote, you can start controlling a number of devices which is extremely advantageous and convenient. Here are the simple instructions on how to program Daewoo DVD universal remote:
How to Program Daewoo DVD Universal Remote Without Codes
In the auto search method, all the universal remote codes are gone through scanning process in the remote. It scans one code at a time to find out the correct remote code that works with your remote to program the control. Follow the instructions given below:
- “Switch On” the smart device like “TV” that you want the universal remote to operate.
- “Turn on” the remote, tap on the device button (TV, DVD, CBL and OK/SEL) for 3 seconds. The LED light indicates the device is ready to program.
- Point out the remote to device and click on “CH+” & “CH-“ switches. Remote will show on/off signals. Press “up” or “down” key continuously till the device will turn off.
- Verify the code by clicking on “power” key. Device should turn on. If it starts, try changing the channel to verify that remote is programmed correctly.
- Now tap the “device” button to save the code. LED of Device will blink twice for confirming the code stored.
How to Program Daewoo DVD Universal Remote With Manual Method
By using the keycode we can easily program a universal remote and the keycode identifies the make and model of your equipment.
- First you need to “Turn The Device On”
- Press the “TV” on your “Daewoo DVD universal remote”
- Now press and hold the “Setup button” of the Universal Remote until it shows the “Light Flash” (It means it is in “Learning mode”)
- Finally enter the “Keycode” which you collected from the programing guide (Instructions Booklet)
- Once you’ve done this procedure, just “point your remote at the TV” and then “Press And Hold The Power” button
- You can release the “Power Button” whenever the screen switches off
That’s all, your TV will work perfectly now with the universal remote control, if your device is not working then try to repeat the same procedure with the different code from the same part of the reference table.
How to Program Daewoo DVD Universal Remote With Code Search
If you couldn’t find the key code which works for the device at that time you can setup your universal remote to search mode for the correct one. Its a code in manual which forces the remote into the search mode
- First of all “Turn The Device On”
- Now press and hold the “Setup” button
- Enter the “9-9-1” (three digit) code
- Now hold down the “Power Button” on the remote and then press the Channel up them until the device in this case your tv “Turns Off”
The above method might take some extra time but it is very important to find your key code. Once you have done the above procedure your remote should be working for all the in functions.
Can you share with us the right code that matched to your device? If you are still having any trouble in programming your Daewoo device, please let us know so we could help you. Or you might also wish to share with us other codes you know which are not listed in this article. Feel free to leave your message or suggestions at the comment box provided below.