There are several types of bose home theaters such as Solo, CineMate, 321, Acoustimass, SoundTouch, Lifestyle, Wave , would you like to control it by using any of your favorite universal remote control of course you should need the codes, we have all types of codes you can check them one by one.
Actually, the bose home theater can be controlled by any type of universal remote controls but you should need the perfect suitable working method to program it. We have mentioned simple steps to follow, so check them and enter according to them.
Program your universal remote control to a BOSE Home Theater. Use the following 4 and 5 digit remote codes.
- 0.1 Bose Cinemate Digital Home Theater Speaker System Remote 4 Digit Codes
- 0.2 BOSE Home Theater Universal Remote 5 Digit Codes
- 0.3 Universal Remote 4 Digit Codes For older BOSE Home Theater Systems:
- 1 How To Program A Universal Remote?
- 2 How to Program BOSE Home Theater Universal Remote Without Codes
- 3 How to Program BOSE Home Theater Universal Remote With Manual Method
- 4 How to Program BOSE Home Theater Universal Remote With Code Search
Bose Cinemate Digital Home Theater Speaker System Remote 4 Digit Codes
BOSE Home Theater Universal Remote 5 Digit Codes
Universal Remote 4 Digit Codes For older BOSE Home Theater Systems:
All remote codes reported working with BOSE Home Theater: Bose CineMate GS Series II, Bose 123 audio system, Bose Acoustimass 10 Series IV Home Entertainment Speaker System, Bose SoundTouch, Bose Lifestyle SoundTouch 535 Entertainment System, Bose CineMate Series II Digital Home Theater Speaker System, and more.
These codes are tested with: Xfinity X-1 remote, Comcast, XR2 Remote, Harmony 650, FiOS, Verizon, Cox, Time Warner, Century Link, etc…
How To Program A Universal Remote?
There are three simple ways to setup or to configure a universal remote and the first one is Using a Keycode, Programming Via Universal Remote Code Search and Manual Setup.
How to Program BOSE Home Theater Universal Remote Without Codes
In the auto search method, all the universal remote codes are gone through scanning process in the remote. It scans one code at a time to find out the correct remote code that works with your remote to program the control. Follow the instructions given below:
- “Switch On” the smart device like “TV” that you want the universal remote to operate.
- “Turn on” the remote, tap on the device button (TV, DVD, CBL and OK/SEL) for 3 seconds. The LED light indicates the device is ready to program.
- Point out the remote to device and click on “CH+” & “CH-“ switches. Remote will show on/off signals. Press “up” or “down” key continuously till the device will turn off.
- Verify the code by clicking on “power” key. Device should turn on. If it starts, try changing the channel to verify that remote is programmed correctly.
- Now tap the “device” button to save the code. LED of Device will blink twice for confirming the code stored.
How to Program BOSE Home Theater Universal Remote With Manual Method
By using the keycode we can easily program a universal remote and the keycode identifies the make and model of your equipment.
- First you need to “Turn The Device On”
- Press the “TV” on your “BOSE Home Theater universal remote”
- Now press and hold the “Setup button” of the Universal Remote until it shows the “Light Flash” (It means it is in “Learning mode”)
- Finally enter the “Keycode” which you collected from the programing guide (Instructions Booklet)
- Once you’ve done this procedure, just “point your remote at the TV” and then “Press And Hold The Power” button
- You can release the “Power Button” whenever the screen switches off
That’s all, your TV will work perfectly now with the universal remote control, if your device is not working then try to repeat the same procedure with the different code from the same part of the reference table.
How to Program BOSE Home Theater Universal Remote With Code Search
If you couldn’t find the key code which works for the device at that time you can setup your universal remote to search mode for the correct one. Its a code in manual which forces the remote into the search mode
- First of all “Turn The Device On”
- Now press and hold the “Setup” button
- Enter the “9-9-1” (three digit) code
- Now hold down the “Power Button” on the remote and then press the Channel up them until the device in this case your tv “Turns Off”
The above method might take some extra time but it is very important to find your key code. Once you have done the above procedure your remote should be working for all the in functions.